The Tornador Car Cleaning Gun is the easiest way to clean all automotive surfaces. The Tornador works with your air compressor to blast cleaning solution into crevices you can't reach by hand.
Clean carpet, plastics, and upholstery inside the car. Clean wheels, convertible tops, and body seams on the exterior. The Tornador Car Cleaning Gun cleans where other tools can't!
The patented Tornador Car Cleaning Gun tackles your most challenging detailing jobs with ease. The cone-shaped nozzle and oscillating tip create a tornado cleaning action that cleans hard and soft surfaces like nothing you've seen before. Dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet, and solid surfaces.
The Tornador Car Cleaning Gun releases a fine mist of cleaning solution that does not over saturate surfaces. You'll see the liquid turning dirty as grime is released from the surface. Wipe with a microfiber towel. Then turn the dial to shut off the water and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area. It?s that simple.
Use the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun on the dashboard, door panels, steering wheel, fabric upholstery, carpet, floor mats, and between seats. The Tornador cleans in tough-to-reach places between seats and in seams. Because it releases so little liquid, surfaces dry quickly. On the exterior, use the Tornador Car Cleaning Gun to clean fabric convertible tops, body seams, wheels, and emblems. There's no need to scrub. The Tornador does the hard work for you.
The Tornador Car Cleaning Gun includes the gun itself with the 32 oz. jar and an extra cap for the jar to store unused product until next use.
Click HERE for product video
Click HERE for product brochure (PDF format)
Tornador (Z-010) Classic Cleaning Tool
- For optimal performance the Tornador Classic Car Cleaning Gun works best with an air compressor that produces 5 CFM or more at 90 psi.
- Do not to exceed 110 psi in order to protect your Tornador from unnecessary wear.
1. Remove large debris and vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Turn liquid air valve to upright position to deliver cleaning solution.
3. Hold cleaning nozzle 1 to 3 inches from area to be cleaned. Fully depress trigger. begin with overlapping motion
over area to be cleaned.
4. Next turn valve to down position using just air and dry the area.
Cleaning Dashboard and Hard Surfaces.
1. Recommended air pressure set at 75 psi.
2. Turn liquid valve to straight up vertical position, using a overlapping motion, spray area to be cleaned.
3. Allow cleaning liquid to remain on surface for 10 -15 seconds.
4. Follow with air only by turning valve to the horizontal down position. Begin drying with overlapping motion
followed with a soft dry towe