Born out of the desire to give professional detailers and body shops the very best solutions to deliver flawless results time after time, is Meguiar’s® Dual Action Polisher, MT300C. Designed by professionals, for professionals, the MT300C delivers features that pros demand. From the lightweight, comfortable form, to the billet counter weight with multi bearing design, to the digital torque management speed controller, the MT300C is destined to be the workhorse polisher in shops around the country. When used as the system foundation for our new, low profile Soft Buff™ Foam Discs, Meguiar’s enables you to start achieving the results that you expect and need!
- Internal feedback circuit increases torque when downward pressure is applied
- 8mm throw optimized for compounding, polishing and waxing on both large surfaces & in tighter contours
- 1000 opm - 6800 opm, the most versatile speed range in its class
- D-handle provides excellent ambidextrous control without the interference of a side-mount handle
- Precision machined, billet steel counterweight with triple bearing support
- Easy side-port access for quick brush changes (brushes included)
Meguiar's D/A Backing plate
Meguiar's DA backing plates are designed to distribute pressure evenly for smoother sanding and finishing. The outer edges are precisely tuned for disc contouring over flat and curved surfaces. These backing plates also features a rotation indicator marking that allows the user to recognize backing plate rotation for ideal results.
1 ea. of Cutting, Polishing & Finishing Pads
Meguiar's new innovative low profile Soft Buff DA Foam 5” & 6” pads are optimized for advanced results from increased pad and DA polisher efficiency.
Cutting Pad: Cuts through moderate surface defects with no swirls.
Polishing Pad: Eliminates minor surface defects while restoring gloss with no swirls.
Finishing Pad: Eliminates minor surface defects while restoring a luxurious high gloss finish with no swirls. Also use to apply wax or sealant.