A Mr. Collins original, this classic carnauba/polymer blend is also Collinite’s most durable. Holds up month after month against harmful outdoor corrosives; UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more. Ideal as a winter wax when both lasting shine and all-season/all-conditions protection are equally crucial. Handcrafted and handpoured in the USA.
- Collinite’s longest-lasting automotive formulation
- Award-winner in independent tests for endurance
- Produces lustrous finish while shielding against outdoor elements
Click HERE for Product Selection Guide
Collinite #476 Super Doublecoat Auto Wax
Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2x2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
What’s the difference between the auto waxes; No. 845 Insulator Wax, No. 476s Super Double Coat and the No. 915 Marque D’ Elegance?
All 3 last step waxes serve the same function: to provide a high gloss carnauba shine and lasting protection. All 3 contain copious amounts of wax-both rare Brazilian carnauba and premium synthetic polymers. However, their degree of durability, ease of use, and warmth of shine vary. Think of it this way;
1. No.476s – most durable protection/weather defense. Most elbow grease required during application.
2. No. 915- 2nd most durable and slightly easier than the 476s to apply/remove. No. 915 lends our warmest shine to dark tones like navy and black due to its highest concentration of rare carnauba.
3. No. 845- easiest of the 3 to apply/remove with slightly less durability than the No. 915.