We devote ridiculous amounts of #1 grade carnauba to all our pure wax formulations, but the No. 915 takes the gold cigar. With over 15% more than our No. 476s, the Marque D' Elegance boasts Collinite’s highest amount of rare carnauba; yielding our highest gloss and warmest shine to darker, meticulously maintained finishes. Look for exceptional durability and a price that’s hundreds less than other boutique brands. Handcrafted and hand poured in limited quantities in the USA.
- Collinite’s highest concentration of rare carnauba wax
- Seals in prep work; enhancing showroom look while protecting finish
- Surpasses other high-end waxes in both durability and value
Collinite Marque D'Elegance Carnauba Paste Wax #915 -12 oz
Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2x2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
What’s the difference between the auto waxes; No. 845 Insulator Wax, No. 476s Super Double Coat and the No. 915 Marque D’ Elegance?
All 3 last step waxes serve the same function: to provide a high gloss carnauba shine and lasting protection. All 3 contain copious amounts of wax-both rare Brazilian carnauba and premium synthetic polymers. However, their degree of durability, ease of use, and warmth of shine vary. Think of it this way;
1. No.476s – most durable protection/weather defense. Most elbow grease required during application.
2. No. 915- 2nd most durable and slightly easier than the 476s to apply/remove. No. 915 lends our warmest shine to dark tones like navy and black due to its highest concentration of rare carnauba.
3. No. 845- easiest of the 3 to apply/remove with slightly less durability than the No. 915.