A user-friendlier version of the No. 476s paste, No. 845 stands as Collinite’s most legendary product to date. Famous for its versatility, durability and DIY ease of use, “IW” is ideal for both small and large surface area jobs where lasting protection and timely job completion are desired, but hard buffing and frequent reapplication are not practical. Leaves behind carnauba shine and durable coating that preserves finish and shields against the elements; UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.
- Collinite's #1 selling, "most talked about" product
- Easy on, easy off application
- Unique durability and water beading
Click HERE for Product Selection Guide
Collinite #845 Insulator Wax - 16 oz
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Product’s viscosity may vary. Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch.
BY HAND: Apply a small drop/dab of No. 845 to microfiber applicator pad and spread THIN and evenly across a 2x2 ft section at a time. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
BY MACHINE: Prime finishing pad with 4 pea-sized drops of product. Work in overlapping passes-2x2 ft section at a time-speading wax evenly. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently). For remaining 2x2 ft sections, apply 2 pea sized drops to pad.
What’s the difference between the auto waxes; No. 845 Insulator Wax, No. 476s Super Double Coat and the No. 915 Marque D’ Elegance?
All 3 last step waxes serve the same function: to provide a high gloss carnauba shine and lasting protection. All 3 contain copious amounts of wax-both rare Brazilian carnauba and premium synthetic polymers. However, their degree of durability, ease of use, and warmth of shine vary. Think of it this way;
1. No.476s – most durable protection/weather defense. Most elbow grease required during application.
2. No. 915- 2nd most durable and slightly easier than the 476s to apply/remove. No. 915 lends our warmest shine to dark tones like navy and black due to its highest concentration of rare carnauba.
3. No. 845- easiest of the 3 to apply/remove with slightly less durability than the No. 915.