Speed Shine - 35 oz
Speed Shine® is the best lubricant to use with our Griot's clay. Keep the left over and use as a detail spray to maintains your car's lustrous finish between washings. Simply mist it on, gently wipe dry, and buff to a brilliant luster.
- Gently loosens and lifts dust, pollen, smudges, and light grime
- Preserve your paint's "Just Washed" gloss
- Also effective on moldings, wheels, and interior plastic trim
Click HERE for product video
Paint Cleaning Clay
Regardless of how clean you think your paint is, contaminants are still stuck on the paint. Many enthusiasts don't realize polishing is for defect removal, Clay is for the removal of the roughness you can feel with your fingertips. After claying the surface should be evaluated for defects to determine if the next step is polishing or waxing. Our clay is a pliable bar and its sticky nature enables the clay to pick up and hold onto contaminants as it glides across the surface. A lubricant like Speed Shine® is recommended to ensure clay slides smoothly. As the bar gets dirty, just knead it a bit and flatten it out into another fresh patty.
- Create paint so smooth you can feel the clean
- Removes stubborn embedded contaminants
- One large, 8 ounce, 226 gram bar cleans up to 7 vehicles
Click HERE to view video