Claying is that next level move, that deeper clean that becomes plain to see as you buff your paint to a rich, retina-piercing shine. Brilliant Finish Synthetic Clay cuts faster than clay bars thanks to the texture and synthetic make-up of the clay/polymer matrix. A traditional clay bar has only one leading edge to remove contaminants on initial contact. It's blunt. The diamond pattern found in Synthetic Clay's clay/polymer matrix creates more edges and more opportunities to remove stubborn contaminants.
- Unique clay/polymer matrix removes impurities faster than clay bars
- Can use wash water or detail spray as a lubricant
- Lasts longer, preps up to 24 cars, 3 times more than traditional clay
- Unlike traditional clay, if dropped simply rinse clean and continue
- Comfortable foam grip is easier to hold and use than clay bar
Click HERE to view video