This kit Includes every thing you need to bring your vehicles paint back to a mirror shine.
At every turn the G9 has the precise attention to detail... the nuance that makes great tools great. It's light, comfortable, smooth running, super quiet, and most of all, powerful and highly effective. We have taken all the lessons learned from decades of orbital development and evolution and poured them into the G9. This resulted in a tool that has six patents pending, numerous worldwide quality certifications, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. But I think the true beauty of this machine is how it has that big-time power we all lust after but is so easy to use even first-timers can detail their ride with confidence, peace of mind, and high expectations.
Download Polisher Instructions HERE
Download G9 Paint Care Chart HERE
View Product Video HERE
Griot's 6.5" Foam Pads
- Includes pads for Correcting, Finishing & Waxing
- Premium, open-cell foam increases durability, improves tear resistance
- Micro hook-and-loop system firmly secures pad
- Tough thermoset bonding make our foam pads machine washable
Complete Compound (16 oz): Eliminates paint swirls & other defects like a champion. Formulated to wipe off quickly and easily with clean microfiber cloth. Safe for all automotive paint finishes, including clearcoats.
Complete Polish (16 oz): Delivers paint refinement - Enhances gloss and depth of color - Prepares paint surface for waxing or sealing.
Best of Show Liquid Wax (16 oz): This wax generates incredible color, depth, and clarity. Heavy carnauba content delivers clarity that looks like still-wet paint. Wipes off quickly in one effortless pass.
Griot's Garage G9 Polisher, Pad & Product Kit
- Powerful 1000-watt, 8.5-amp motor
- 9mm orbit throw
- Fan-cooled counter-balance (patent pending)
- Premium bearing construction
- Flexible 6" Vented Orbital Backing Plate
- 2000 - 6400 orbits per minute
- 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- 6 speed settings
- Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Double-shot rubber platypus head-grip, and strategically placed all over tool
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes 14 mm backing plate wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes
- Convertible to a 5" pad system with optional 5" Vented Orbital Backing Plate