CarPro GLISS 30ml Top Coat Kit Hyper Smooth Hydrophobic Coating
Make your own bliss… Slide through gloss into GLISS!
If I were to ask you what two factors fill every true car care enthusiast with happiness, what would you say? For most it is the gloss and incredible feeling of a perfect slick smooth and pure finish! THAT is the essence of GLISS…
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, ultra-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings! CarPro GLISS also increases resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS is an evolution in top-coat technology and the tactile feel one can achieve on a painted surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CarPro GLISS
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Slick and Hyper smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Industry leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand-alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12 Months +/-
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
CarPro Gliss V2 - 30 ml Kit
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate, and polish with CarPro Reflect. If heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- May be applied 4 hour or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
Q. What does Gliss means?
A. Gliss in French means very slick surface.
Q. Does Gliss perform as sealant or a coating?
A. It is a lighter version of the CQuartz coatings with much more durability against chemicals.
Q. Can it be used on top of Reload, Essence Extreme, or Essence Plus?
A. No since they will not allow the coating to bond to the surface.
Q. Can you use it on other coatings?
A. Probably yes, but we can’t guarantee that it will bond.
Q. Can you use it as stand alone coat?
A. Yes its very easy to use and will bond well on bare paint.
Q. Do you need to use Eraser pre coat?
A. Yes to ensure the surface is free of any oils that will prevent the coating from bonding. If a wax or sealant has been previously applied to the surface they will need to be stripped as Eraser will not remove them.
Q. Can we use CQuartz on top of Gliss?
Q. Can Gliss be applied over a previously coated car which was done a few months ago?
A. Yes its even recommended.
Q. Is there a time that you should not apply Gliss on top of a CQuartz coating?