Whether you're changing wheels, servicing brakes, or detailing low rocker panels, wheels, grilles, headlights, and more, our Compact Sit-On Creeper will make the job easier. The creeper body and comfortable ergonomically curved seat are made of ultra-strong polyethylene material that's durable and lightweight, but customers are singing the praises of its sturdy steel frame and heavy duty 4" casters. The casters feature a grippy, pliable rubber tread that really allows you to pivot with precision and confidence. The casters won't get stuck on extension cords and two of the four wheels are lockable to keep you in place once you've found that perfect spot. This creeper also has tons of storage possibilities with two accessory trays, a storage drawer for organizing detailing supplies like brushes, towels, pads, and tools, and cup holders that will fit our 8 ounce and 16 ounce bottles, or a refreshing beverage.
- Measures 25 1/2" L x 12 1/4" W x 14" T.
- Comfortable, ergonomic, curved seat for those lowdown tasks
- Includes 2 trays and a storage drawer for organizing accessories
- Built Griot's tough with steel frame, big, heavy duty 4" casters
- Casters feature a grippy rubber tread for enhanced maneuverability
- Features 300-pound weight capacity
- Some assembly is required.
Optional Bottle Holder Expansion - set of 2
Expand your creeper's performance envelope with this nifty add-on that holds 16 and 22 ounce Griot's Garage spray bottle.
- Increase your creeper's bottle capacity from 4 to 6
- Quick draw our 16 or 22 ounce bottle
- Easy screw-on installation with included hardware
Optional Foam Seat Cushion
Add this polyurethane foam cushion to your Compact Sit-On Creeper for more comfort when you're detailing or working on the down low. Custom designed to fit our creeper's curved seat, the cushion features a ribbed structure for support and an embossed Griot's Garage logo. Not some cheap-o foam that will collapse immediately, this cushion weighs over 1 pound! Measures 18 1/2" x 10 1/2" with 1/2" thick foam and a 2" lip to properly cover the creeper seat.
(See Photos above)