Paint evaluation is a critical, yet often overlooked, step in paint care. It tells you how much correction you need at the start of the process and allows you to chart your progress as you perfect your paint. In the old days, detailers had to evaluate paint surfaces via natural or fluorescent light. Each light source illuminated defects differently, so what seemed to be a perfect finish in the garage was potentially a swirled nightmare when brought into the sunlight. THE BOSS™ LED Swirl-Finder Light features two light sources. The larger array generates 320 lumens and is temperature rated at 5000K to illuminate a wider spectrum of the body panel. The 120-lumen, 6000K adjustable LED tip light can concentrate the beam from 10° to 60° to reveal finer surface defects.
Read/download detailed instructions on using THE BOSS LED Swirl-Finder Light (Adobe PDF format).
- Light Type: 8-Watt COB LED
- Max Output: 320 Lumens
- Color Temperature Rating: 5000K
- Light Type: 3-Watt Adjustable LED
- Max Output: 120 Lumens
- Color Temperature Rating: 6000K
- Viewing Angle: 10° to 60°
- LED Power Status Indicator Light
- Output Adjustment: Variable Dial
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion 2200mA
- Charger: 100-240V AC, Output 5V DC 2A
- Run Time: 3+ Hours
- Charge Time: 2.5 to 4 hours (LED battery indicator light)
- Dimensions: 9" L x 1" D x 1" W