The Gtechniq G1 ClearVision Smart Glass will protect your glass from harmful environmental contamination with ease! G1 is built on the same nano-active technology as the innovative C1 Crystal Lacquer and some of the other popular Gtechniq coatings. This coating will bond with the glass to create a slick protective barrier from the harmful elements. One coat on your windshield will typically offer up to 30,000 miles of water, dirt, ice, and contaminant repellency. This is highly beneficial as you will have significantly improved visibility, less time spent removing ice, and an easy to clean surface for years to come! Apply G1 to your windshield and any other glass surfaces you may have. This glass coating also comes with the G2 Residue Remover to help remove the reside left over after you apply the G1. Protect your glass surfaces with the amazing Gtechniq G1 ClearVision Smart Glass!
- Protect your glass from rain, sleet, ice, snow and other contaminants!
- Bonds to your glass to create a durable protective coating
- Protection that last for up to 2 years!
- Use on any glass surfaces
- Repels dirt, bugs, and tar
- Anti-icing function
Gtechniq G1 ClearVision Smart Glass - 15 ml
- Do not dilute
- Apply at a temperature above 40 degrees F and not in direct sunlight
- If applying indoors ensure that there is adequate ventilation
- Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils
- Use the application pad to wipe G1 onto the surface. For complete and thorough coverage: Apply a total of three coats on windshield and a single coat on side and rear windows: first apply two coats on the windscreen, one immediately after the other, then apply G1 to the side and rear windows, and end with third coat to the winds
- Allow the third coat to dry for 15 minutes. Note: only buff off the residue once, after the third coat has dried for 15 minutes
- Once dried use a lint free cloth to apply the residue remover and then buff using a cotton towel type cloth (cotton is preferable to microfiber as the densely packed fibers of the microfiber cloth may remove too much of the partially cured coating from the surface) until all residue has been removed. A 50/50 IPA mixture can also be used to remove the residue. Spray IPA mixture on to a cloth and buff off the residue
- Buff areas no bigger than a quarter of a windshield or half a side window at a time
- On application, thoroughly clean wiper blades with IPA or window cleaner or if they are towards the end of their life cycle, replace since heavily worn or soiled blades can judder on the surface