The GR3 Mini Rotary Polisher is packed full of features that no other rotary polisher offers. Its 700-watt motor, 5/8" rotary-direct-drive shaft, lays down the power to correct severe paint defects and restore headlights to perfection.
The included 1", 2", 3" Backing Plates and 2" & 3" Shaft Extensions enable you to bob and weave with precision through nooks, crannies, and difficult to reach body panels. Featuring a constant speed controller, and dual-pivot trigger throttle which lets you feather the finish with accuracy like never before. Its supreme ergonomics and extensive use of double-shot rubber throughout dampens energy and feels perfect in the hand all-day-long.
Power multiple Griot's Garage polishers with one Quick Connect Power Cord to prevent trip hazards, simplify your storage, and save copious amounts of time. An incorporated spindle lock button allows for wrench-free removal of backing plates. The integrated contaminant protection screen prohibits wool and polishing debris from entering the motor, ensuring optimal operation. This tight and nimble platform performs like a finely tuned F1 race car. Performance, Comfort, Control... Built for the Professional.
Griot's Garage GR3 Mini Rotary Polisher
- Powerful 700-watt, 6-amp motor
- 5/8" - 11 threaded shaft
- Variable speed, dual-pivot trigger throttle
- 800 - 2500 rotations per minute (RPM)
- 6 speed settings: 1-800, 2-1150, 3-1500, 4-1850, 5-2200, 6-2500
- 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Ergonomic design dampened with double-shot rubber for supreme comfort
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Low-resistance premium sealed ball-bearings ensure long-service life
- Quick access brush side ports for easy maintenance
- Contaminant protection screen
- Trigger lock button
- Restart safety protection circuitry prohibits machine from running should cord be unplugged and re-plugged in with trigger lock engaged
- Inverted rest pads prevent pad contamination when tool is set down
- Lifetime lubricated with Mobil® Mobilux™ molybdenum gear grease
- Includes 1", 2", and 3" Mini Rotary Backing Plates for versatile application