We are proud to announce CQUARTZ Leather 2.0, which is a natural evolution of the world-renowned leather and vinyl coating – CQ Leather.
The new formula is water-based and therefore safe to use on all types of leather, including Nappa leather. The new Leather 2.0 not only improves on the hydrophobic, self-cleaning properties, as well as resistance to UV, denim dye coloring, abrasion and stains.
- Self-cleaning, Hydrophobic
- UV resistant, denim dye coloring resistant
- Resistant to stains and markers
- Resists light abrasion
- Preserves leather color, No VOC
- Water-based acrylic resin merged with polysiloxanes
- Any leather type Including Nappa leather
CarPro Cquartz Leather 2.0
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from leather with CARPRO Inside, which leaves no sealant or dressing. Wipe with a damp towel to remove residue if needed.
- Shake well. Pour a line of Leather 2.0 on the applicator sponge.
- Work CQUARTZ Leather 2.0 into the leather including all creases and pores.
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes.
- Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25°C or 2h at 15°C. We strongly advise using a fan as a drying aid, especially at lower temps.
- Apply a second layer after: 30 min (with fan); 1h (at 25°C); 2h (at 15°C).
Touch-dry time: 4 hours
Full drying time: 12 hours.
Do not clean the leather during first 3 days