Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkIII is the new frontier of detailing. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, in curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas. The LHR 15 MarkIII operates at a higher rpm compared to the LHR21 MarkIII. This increased speed provides equivalent correction and does so with a pad diameter and orbit that are more conducive to curved or varied surfaces.
- The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel.
- Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact.
- The continued refinement of the BigFoot random orbital platform in MarkIII reinforce its best in class reputation, making the best even better.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL DIAL
The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands.
The larger dial is easily adjusted with a move of the thumb.
High visibility numbers and a more positive feedback from the movement of the dial make speed changes feel more deliberate, allowing operators to selectthe ideal speed for the task without any interuption to the polishing process.
Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger.
Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to reposition the grip to access the speed dial.
Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages, is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.
THE MOST EFFICIENT MOTOR IN IT’S CLASS
The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models. The specially engineered and custom wound motor, created in-house by RUPES, generates high levels of torque while requiring just 500 watts of input. This results in RUPES offering the most efficient motor in random orbital polishing today.
Click HERE for product brochure
Rupes LHR 15 MARK III Random Orbital Polisher
- Ø backing pad mm-in - 125 – 5”
- Ø Orbit mm-in - 15 -19/32”
- Power Watt - 500
- R.P.M. - 3000 – 5200
- Weight kg-lbs – 2.6 – 57.3
- Backing pad thread - M8
- Cord Length m-ft - 9 – 29.5