Effectively level and remove light scratches, water spots and other stubborn imperfections
• Fast cutting, low heat and easy polishing
• Compressed material remains porous enough to help absorb the compounding material and avoid wasteful product sling.
• Capable of polishing out to a clear finish.
• Can be used with a rotary or dual action polisher.
Lake Country Glass Polishing Pads
Always keep surface wet to prevent overheating which may cause distortion or even cracking.
For Best Results:
• ROTARY: RPM’s between 1,000 - 1,500
• DUAL ACTION: OPM’s between 3,000 - 4,500