Our Medium Grade Detailer’s Speedy Surface Prep Towel Combo removes paint decontamination by supplying a more effective method of removing bonded contaminants from automotive paint. Car enthusiasts demanded that makers of car detailing products provide them with an economical way of removing bonded contaminants from their vehicle’s painted surfaces.
When the Speedy Surface Prep Towel was first introduced it exceeded expectations because it not only provided a faster way of removing bonded contaminants compared to the original clay bar, but it was more effective also! Smooth and slick, contaminant-free paint is only a few minutes away with the Detailer’s Speedy Surface Prep Towel Combo!
Whats In The Box?
• Speedy Surface Prep Clay Lubricant (1) - This clay lubricant provides a really slick surface that allows gritty particles collected by the Speedy Surface Prep Towel to glide just above the surface of the paint. It thoroughly wets the paint surface to enable you to rub the Speedy Surface Prep Towel without scratching or marring the paint. Speedy Surface Prep Clay Lubricant does not streak or smear. (4 oz. bottle included)
• Medium Grade Speedy Surface Prep Towel (1) - This 6" x 6" towel is many times referred to as a clay towel or detailers clay bar towel but the Speedy Surface Prep Towel has nothing in relation with the traditional car detailing clay bar. The Speedy Surface Prep Towel is a microfiber towel with a high-tech polymerized rubbing coating applied to one side. This polymerized rubber coating grabs surface contaminants and pulls them away from the surface, leaving contaminant-free paint. The medium grade Speedy Surface Prep Towel utilizes an aggressive polymerized rubbing coating making it perfect for moderate contaminated vehicles.
The Speedy Surface Prep Towel is more cost effective than a conventional car detailing clay bar which is only good for 10-20 applications. The Speedy Surface Prep Towel will provide up to 100 applications making it a popular choice for the pro detailer or car enthusiast. Another advantage is the Speedy Surface Prep Towel is not sticky and if you drop it to the ground don’t worry about throwing it away because all you have to do is rinse it off!
• Microfiber Towel (1) - This ultra plush towel has a soft touch to pamper your vehicle as it buffs away waxes, polishes, and express detailers.
SM Arnold Speedy Prep Kit
The Speedy Surface Prep Towel comes with a protective coating from the factory. Before using the towel, you must break it in. Apply to the towel with the included Speedy Surface Prep Clay Lubricant Clay Lubricant and using no pressure, wipe the towel back and forth and then up and down on clean glass, such as your windshield. After several passes, the protective coating will be removed and the Speedy Surface Prep Towel will be ready for use.
1. Fold the Speedy Surface Prep Towel four ways and work one panel at a time using the clay lubricant. Spray the area and without applying any pressure, move the Speedy Surface Prep Towel east to west in one direction and then north to south in the other direction. Make sure that you are using a quick hand motion. Do not move the towel in circles or go outside of the lubricated area.
2. After the Speedy Surface Prep Towel glides smoothly across the surface, flip it to another side and lightly go over the area again.
3. Remove any excess lubricant and move on to the next section of the vehicle.