The Scholl Concepts Navy Blue Spider Pad utilizes an extremely durable tear resistant foam that is Exclusive to Scholl Concepts and not available to any other manufacturer. It is a new generation of intelligent polishing pad which combines the advantages of foam with the cooling features of natural lambswool pads. Its The calibrated three-dimensional surface results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles. The reticulated foam provides a higher air circulation, is designed to resist tearing, and creates less heat generation when polishing, allowing the speed of the machine to be increased to reduce polishing time. Due to the center hole this foam resists "foam collapse" at its core, allowing use on the new generation long throw dual action machines as well as both traditional D/A and Rotary polishers. Paired with S20 Black and other Scholl Concepts compounds, results are consistently incredible!
- High strength tear resistant foam
- Center hole to avoid "foam collapse"
- Higher cutting rate
- Less heat generation courtesty of calibrated Spider cuts
- Specifically designed to compliment the Scholl Concepts range of Compounds
- Suitable for D/A or Rotary Polisher