Rupes LK 900E Mille Gear Driven Polisher
RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Gear Driven Polisher is the long-awaited addition to the already winning RUPES line-up. Featuring a forced rotation for increased correcting power and speed, as well as a clockwise rotational movement, the RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille moves like a dual action polisher, but boasts the cutting power of a rotary tool. The lightweight build and quality construction lends to an easier-to-handle tool overall, with immense correcting power thrown in as well. With an ideal balance of power and ergonomics, the RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Gear Driven Polisher proves itself to be a gamechanger in the world of paint correction.
The hunt for the perfect polisher is the fun, yet challenging, aspect of car detailing. You want a tool that is easy to use, lightweight enough to hold for hours at a time, and most importantly, it actually works! The debate over which polisher is the best will never be resolved, but RUPES is certainly one of the top contenders. And adding the RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Gear Driven Polisher to their tool selection only enforces that.
- Clockwise rotation – increases control the user has during use. Will reduce lateral movement that can impair paint correction.
- Gear driven, forced rotation – provides increased cutting power while remaining safe on your paint. Will keep your pad in a more consistent pattern and will not stop, regardless of amount of pressure being applied.
- Variable speed control – allows more control than a traditional “on-off” switch. Click positioning technology tells you when your tool is on the selected speed and keeps it there.
- Progressive accelerator trigger – provides additional control while in use.
- Ergonomically comfortable – button and switch positioning are in good placement and are comfortable for users. Reduces strain on grip.
- Reduced vibrations – prevents the user from experiencing fatigue while in use.
- Soft start – slowly increases the speed of the machine and reduces slinging polish and unanticipated power.
- Includes two backing plates – 125 mm (5 inches) and 150 mm (6 inches)
- Rubber tool rests – allows you to place the tool face up without damage to tool.
- Power Cord - Extra Long (9m) 29'
Rupes Mille Foam Pads
Bundle Includes 1 each of the following:
RUPES Coarse Blue Mille Foam Pad- This pad is the first step in the Rupes Big Foot Polishing System. The Blue Coarse Foam Pad is very aggressive in its construction and was designed to be used with a cutting compound. This pad is capable of removing up to 1500 grit sanding marks on fresh paint. Swirls, light scratches, water spots and other paint imperfections will be effortlessly removed with this pad.
Always follow this pad with a less aggressive pad/polish combination to maximize gloss and surface smoothness.
RUPES Fine Yellow Mille Foam Pad - The Fine Yellow Foam Pad was designed to remove light swirl marks, holograms, clay-induced marring, and other light paint imperfections. This pad finishes exceptionally well considering the mechanical polishing ability that it provides.
RUPES Ultra Fine White Mille Foam Pad - The Ultra Fine White Pad is exceptionally soft in its construction and was designed to maximize gloss and clarity before applying a wax or sealant. The Ultra Fine White Pad will finish flawlessly on any paint system when used with a high quality polish.