Microfiber Madness created the Dusting Diamond for exterior and interior purpose alike! The mitt is made with 2 different sides, one with the Crazy Pile and one with the Slogger material. Additionally, the Dusting Diamond features a very soft microfiber edge around the mitt, to prevent scratches or marks during use and last but certainly not least, includes 2 handle straps inside the drying mitt, should you prefer to slip pinky and thumb into them.
So... why 2 different materials? There are a number of benefits this dual material provides. Clearly each material has its own strengths but how does that follow through to the real world? The Slogger can easily be used to apply products while the Crazy Pile side excels at a PERFECT streak free finish. Here are a few examples of applications we have found significant improved by using the Dusting Diamond!
In the past a pet peeve has been the final wipe between glass and dashboard (right where they meet). It is not the most carefree task to apply a dressing to the edge of plastic without touching the underside of the glass, and often you can forget which side of the towel you used and get dressing on the glass as well. With the Diamond, it is simple to keep track and more... The Crazy Pile is actually an excellent streak free glass material! SO, we place the Diamond on the hand with Slogger side "palm down" and when dressing the dashboard with said Slogger, the top of the hand presses the Crazy Pile surface to the glass and cleans it "accidentally"! Not only does it accomplish dual tasks but also does it without effort
Finally but most certainly not least! Cleaning interiors with the Crazy Pile side and then dressing with the Slogger became a hit the first time we tried it.
- Final wipe of tight glass/dashboard area
- The ultimate CarPro Reload Applicator!
- Dusting and sensitive interior surfaces mitten
- Exterior detailing mitten
- Ultra Soft
- Paint Safe
- Interior handle straps
- 2 in 1 fabric options
- Lint Free
Microfiber Madness Dusting Diamond
- Size: 9 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Blend: 75/25 / 75/25
- Gsm: 500 / 230 (730 total)
- Edge: Microfiber
- Color: Blue / Green
- Assembled in Germany
- All microfiber should be washed once before use to remove any loose fiber from the towel.
- Bold or bright colors should be washed separate the first time to avoid color exchange. For safest procedure keep separate for a few washes minimum as there is always a chance for color bleeding between distinctly different Microfiber towel colors
- Do not mix with towels used for other tasks
- NEVER use fabric softener sheets
- Dry in the dryer only on cool or low heat