BOSS Finishing Paper removes above and below surface paint defects like dirt nibs, dust, insects, paint texture, runs, and sags following paint refinishing. It can also be used for removal of severe defects prior to paint correction on OEM finishes.
The precision-formed silicon carbide abrasives used in Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Paper have been developed by Nikken, a global leader in abrasive manufacturing, to be sharper and more consistent in size than those found on regular sandpaper. This ensures shallow sanding marks which are quickly removed via polishing, saving time and effort while also minimizing the amount of paint thickness loss.
- You get a 25 count of 5 1/2" x 9" sheets
- Choose from 3 grits ranging from 1,000 to 3,000
- Uses innovative, precision-formed silicon carbide abrasives
- Waterproof latex backing for long-soak periods
Griot's Garage Sanding Papers - 25 pk
- Select the least aggressive grit you'll need to do the job.
- Prepare BOSS Finishing Paper by placing in a buket filled with water and 1 ounce of Car Wash.
- Should immediate work be required, soak in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Wrap BOSS Finishing Paper around an appropriate sandpaper backing pad to ensure even pressure on surface.