PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR AVAILABILY
FLEX PE8-480 KOMPACT POLISHER
The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is a specific purpose-built polisher designed specifically for small, tight and intricate body panels. The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is much less cumbersome than a full-size rotary polisher, making it the perfect choice for spot repair, motorcycle detailing, and other applications where a compact polisher will come in handy!
This polisher is designed specifically for polishing small, intricate, tight space body panels and motorcycles. While it’s true you can attach a full size rotary polisher with a smaller backing plate and pad, the actual size and weight of the buffer makes it difficult to see exactly where you are buffing.
• Performance: It features one of most powerful and durable motors, operating between 1,300 and 3,900 RPM while staying cool in the process. Whether you are detailing large SUV’s or passenger cars, the Flex PE8 has enough power to remove oxidation & spider webs, while giving you a very smooth buffing action along with quite operation.
• Convenience and safety: This unit uses small polishing or buffing pads for precise control. They are perfect for motorcycles, precision buffing, thin panels and very tight areas. Also, the Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher has automatic shut-off carbon brushes. When the carbon brushes wear down, the motor shuts down to avoid costly damage.
• Durability – Built tough and made to last, Flex units are crafted in German and offer superior quality over other leading competitors.
• Light Weight – This compact unit has a lightweight design to reduce fatigue, only weighing 4 pounds!
Backing Plate Kit:
The kit includes 1 each of:
- 1" backing plate
- 2" backing plate
- 3" backing plate
- Backing Plate Extension: The Rotary Backing Plate Extension places the backing plate and buffing pad farther away from the body of the rotary polisher so you can more easily see the small, intricate area that you’re working on.
Kit includes 1 of each density pad in 1", 2", & 3' sizes. (Total of 9 pads)
ORANGE: This firm, dense pad is designed to remove swirl marks, scratches and oxidation. The firm composition is able to withstand pressure during extended polishing sessions.
GREEN: Use this pad with swirl removers and finishing polishes to create a mirror finish.
BLACK: The softest of the 3 pads, the black pad is ideal for ultra-fine polishes. This pad is perfect for "jewelling" the finish to create the highest level of gloss possible.
Click HERE to download FLEX Polisher catalog (PDF format)
Flex PE8 4 80 Polisher Kit
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator- controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 75 mm
- No load speed: 1300-3900 rpm
- Power input: 800 watt
- Power output: 350 watt
- Tool fixture: M 14
- Weight: 4 lbs.
This item normally ships within 48 hours of purchase. We do suggest contacting the store to confirm availabilty and shipping lead time before ordering.