Microsuede Protection is a fabric protection spray for faux suede surfaces such as Alcantara, Dinamica, and Ultrasuede. Microsuede Protection will bead off water and other liquids to prevent staining and other damage. Not only that, but it will prevent dirt, grime, and body oils from penetrating the fibers, making the surface much easier to clean.
Since Microsuede is so delicate it was important for us to design a product which would not only protect from stains and spills, but would also keep the surface looking and feeling the same as it did straight from the factory. So no matter what you'd like to protect, from steering wheels to seats to gear shifters, Microsuede Protection will keep the surface easy to clean and looking new.
Click HERE to view video
Dr. Beasley's Microsuede Protection - 12 oz
1. Use an interior cleaning brush to push all the fibers of the microsuede in one direction.
2. Spray Microsuede Protection, making sure not to soak the fabric.
3. Give those fibers a chance to dry and return to their original state, approximately 10 minutes.
4. Take the interior brush and push the microsuede in the opposite direction.
5. Spray Microsuede Protection, making sure not to oversaturate.
6. While the microsuede surface will be dry to the touch 10 minutes to 1 hour after application, we recommend 24 to 48 hours of undisturbed drying for optimum protection.
*Do not allow this product to freeze.*
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.