Leather Cream is a leather conditioner formulated to restore vital nutrients to your car’s leather surfaces. It safely nourishes leather seats, consoles, and dashboards to keep your leather looking newer for longer. This unique formula is made with lanolin and UV blockers to leave your leather looking supple and luxurious. Order Leather Cream today and never worry again about fading, dry, or cracked leather ever again.
- No Shine Formula leaves behind a non-greasy, matte finish
- Contains UV Blockers to keep leather from fading
- Won’t attract dust, dirt, or other debris so once your leather is clean, it stays that way
Dr. Beasley's Leather Cream
1. Shake well.
2. Use a microfiber applicator to apply a thin coat to the desired surface.
3. Massage into leather, and let sit for 15 minutes so it penetrates.
4. Remove excess product with a clean cloth.
5. If the Leather Cream is fully absorbed after 10-15 minutes, a second application is recommended.
For maximum results, clean leather with Dr. Beasley’s Fine Leather Cleanser before using Leather Cream.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.