What Does This Product Do?
This coating system kit contains everything you need to protect your glass from staining, fading, and etching. Glass Serum makes all glass surfaces scratch, dirt, and smudge resistant. This nano coating bonds at a molecular level to ensure up to 3 years of protection for your glass. One kit protects 2-3 cars. Glass Serum is designed to increase visibility while driving through tough weather. Dr. Beasley’s is based in Chicago, so we see plenty of rain, snow, sleet, and other extreme weather conditions. Keeping the elements off your windshield is crucial for safety as well as a better driving experience.
Where Can I Use It?
Use the Glass Serum Kit on your windshield, rear windshield, side windows and sun roof. Use it on your phone screen, on your glass shower door, or even in the glass shelves inside your fridge to make cleaning easier. Don't use this product on mirrors; they have a different structure than other glass.
Although glass appears smooth and perfect to the human eye, when viewed under a microscope it is actually a very jagged and uneven surface. When water runs down glass, it catches the tiny little nooks and crannies that are present in glass, which can lead to contaminant build up and etching. While automotive glass is generally coated with a protectant against UVs, more protection is advisable to extend the life and beauty of your glass surfaces. Protected glass means washing and maintenance are easier. Driving through storms won’t be quite so scary with a crystal clear, hydrophobic windshield. Water spots and etching won’t be an issue either.
Dr. Beasley's Glass Serum Kit includes:
1 X 1oz Glass Serum
1 X 2oz Glass Coating Prep
1 X Foam Block Applicator With Suede Cloth
Click HERE to view video
Dr. Beasley's Glass Serum Kit
1. Clean glass with an ammonia free cleaner.
2. Use Glass Coating Prep to remove any contaminants that may have been left behind after cleaning.
3. Apply several drops of Glass Serum onto the suede cloth that's wrapped around your foam block applicator.
4.Slowly and precisely move the foam block applicator in vertical lines down your glass.
5. Move the applicator in horizontal lines across the glass to achieve a crosshatch pattern.
6. Allow Glass Serum to dwell on the glass for ~10 minutes.
7. Wipe the glass with a clean, dry, glass towel.
* Wait 1 hour after applying this nano coating before driving.
Do not wash the car for 7 days after applying Glass Serum*
Use only on exterior glass surfaces.*