We set out to design a paint coating that we could apply while the car is wet. There are two benefits to this: The first is that it saves time and effort. Drying your car is one of the most time consuming parts of washing your car; eliminating this step would make applying a coating to your car a much quicker process. The second is the safety of the paint surface. Every time you wipe your car with a cloth or towel you open it up to the possibility of scratches.
The result is Formula 1201. It’s a nano coating for paint which creates a gel like substance when it comes into contact with water. Once applied, simply wipe it off and your car is dry and protected. This eliminates the need to dry your car, saving you time and preserving your paint finish.
The chemical reaction that occurs when 1201 turns into a gel also instantly creates a molecular bond with the paint surface. So as soon as you wipe 1201 off your car you are left with incredibly strong protection unsurpassed by any wax or paint sealant. It's so strong, in fact, that it will last literally hundreds of car washes.
Because Formula 1201 is applied as a liquid instead of a paste or cream you never have to worry about waxy residue building up in door jambs or other cracks. You can move between body panels and over emblems and badging without having to worry about poring over the surface with a fine tooth comb afterwards. Not having to meticulously work around fine details can be a giant time saver for you.
- No need to dry your car; begin applying as soon as you rinse the suds off.
- Lasts for months longer than waxes or paint sealants.
- One ounce is enough to protect your entire car, so one bottle will last you years.
- No residue left in cracks, crevices, or door jambs.
- Great for vinyl wraps too
Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating - 4 oz
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle with distilled water before using this product and rinse well.
2. Shake Formula 1201 well.
3. While car is still wet, apply a small amount of Formula 1201 to a section of several square feet at a time.
4. Immediately buff section dry with a clean microfiber towel.
5. Repeat until the entire vehicle has been covered.
*Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.*
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.