A gentle yet effective car wash soap for nano-coated vehicles, Ceramic Body Wash is super-concentrated to give you half a year's worth of maintenance washes. Using powerful "smart" surfactants, Ceramic Body Wash breaks down contaminants without the need for excessive agitation. Help maximize your coating's lifespan - get Ceramic Body Wash today!
- Lifts and removes contaminants without agitation
- Great for any ceramic coated vehicle, including SiO2 and TiO2 coatings
- Super concentrated - 12 washes in every bottle
Removes Contaminants With Little To No Agitation
After care guides for ceramic coatings tell you to avoid abrading the surface whenever possible to maximize the life of the coating. But how are you supposed to do that when the guide also has you rubbing wash pads on your car every two weeks? The answer: with Ceramic Body Wash. Formulated with active surfactants that lift out and break down contaminants on their own, Ceramic Body Wash takes care of the dirt and grime for you so you won't need to agitate excessively. Your coating will stay strong!
If you're cleaning your coating every 2 weeks, you'll be going through car wash soap pretty fast. You deserve a soap that will get you your money's worth - and Ceramic Body Wash is that soap. With its highly concentrated formula, you'll only need 1 oz of product per bucket of water, meaning just a single 12 oz bottle will get you half a year of washes. When you're washing bi-weekly that's a big deal.
Works On Any Ceramic Coating
It only makes sense that Ceramic Body Wash would work on any Dr. Beasley's ceramic coating. But did you know it works with SiO2 and TiO2-based coatings, too? That's right! So no matter what kind of coating you have on your car, you can be absolutely certain Ceramic Body Wash will get the job done. Dr. Beasley's or not, we have you covered.
How Does It Work?
When used as part of the two bucket hand wash method, Ceramic Body Wash uses its active surfactants to lift out and break down the contaminants on your ceramic coated vehicle with minimal to no agitation.
Dr. Beasley's Ceramic Body Wash - 12 oz
(For a two bucket hand wash)
1. Place wash pads on top of Grit Guard at the bottom of an empty 5 gallon wash bucket.
2. Pour 1 oz (2 capfuls) of Ceramic Body Wash on top of your wash pads.
3. Add 3-4 gallons of water to the bucket.
4. Agitate wash pads to create foam.
5. Pull wash pads out and spread foam over your vehicle's body.
6. Agitate lightly, going from the top down. For vehicles with only light contamination, agitation may not be necessary.
7. When complete, rinse surface and dry with a waffle weave microfiber towel.
(For a foam gun wash)
1. Fill fluid tank with water, then add 1 oz (2 capfuls) of Ceramic Body Wash.
2. Rinse vehicle with water to remove loose contaminants.
3. Spray vehicle with foam.
4. Agitate the suds lightly, rinsing your wash pads between wipes with a Grit Guarded rinse bucket.
5. Rinse the vehicle and dry with clean waffle weave microfiber towels.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests
- Do not pour product into an empty bucket.
- If using a foam gun, fill fluid tank with water before pouring in 1 oz of Ceramic Body Wash. Do not pour product into an empty fluid tank.
- Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.